Eligible permanent residents (PR) of Canada may apply for canadian citizenship. Depending on your age you may have to complete an examination as part of the process to become a canadian citizen.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Be a Permanent Resident of Canada.
- Have lived in Canada for 1095 days during the five years right before the date you sign your application.
- Filed income taxes for three years.
- Be able to prove that you can communicate efficiently in either English or French.
- Complete a knowledge test.
- Have not committed a crime and or not incarcerated.
Fees are collected upfront upon signing the contract. All fees are deposited into a client trust account and is considered client property until we invoice you for services rendered as per the contract.
*Additional fees may include but is not limited to application fee by the college, government fees, WES submission, medical fees, IELTS exam fees, etc are to be borne by the client(s). Any additional costs associated to processing a file are to be borne by the client.